5.27.2003

does anyone realize it's the end of may?

Because the highest temperature this weekend was 65º and I'm pretty sure that at the end of May, it's supposed to be a teensy bit warmer. Bah. But anyway, it was a cool weekend =) Friday, the movies, and walking around the strip mall by the theatre... We saw Bruce Almighty which is by the way a hilarious movie which you must all go see now =D Saturday, Woodfield with Alex and Emily... whee!! And Mrs. Carli took us to the Cheesecake Factory afterwards. And I did not end up broke!! Go me!!! Sunday, bumming around, enjoying non-Chinese-schoolness ::gloats:: Monday, went to Ulta and played =D got some cool stuff... went to Jewel to buy stuff for my sis to make dinner, ended up going out to eat anyway =P

Today I went to the BEACH!!!!! ::gasp:: It was niiiiiiiiiiice... except there were dead fish floating on the water so we kind of just stayed on the sand... it still smelled bad though =( Oh well, it was still the BEACH! Ahhh... I still have 2 weeks of school but it already feels like I'm on break. Did I mention how much more interesting life is when my sister is home? I wanna go see Matrix Reloaded!! Oh, and Finding Nemo when it comes out Friday =) My promotion dance is next Friday!! That's soooo close.. ahh! And my dad scheduled a freaking ortho appointment right after school on that day... ugh.

Anyway, I should go do my science homework-- observations for our big lab. We are sooo ridiculously behind =( sigh... 2 weeks of school left, yet they still manage to kill us...