6.16.2003

leaving...

Don't wanna =( Sad... Hectic... Tired... Upset... Depressed...

So, goodbye everyone =( I'll be back on July 16th in the early early morning. While I'm in Taiwan, sign online at obscenely late hours of the night with the sole purpose of talking to me... I mean, for your own benefit. Actually, I might be on around 9-10 pm depending on stuff. I'll miss you guys!! Yes, you too John. Even though you don't believe me ~_^.

PullYaPantsUp222 [5:38 PM]: bettina- when your on the plane
PullYaPantsUp222 [5:38 PM]: don't forget the coffee

Heh heh... if you didn't get that, don't blame me-- blame yourself. Oh, and go see Good Will Hunting =)

Okay, enough of this business! It's just too bad that I'm leaving, but one must get their foot in the door, and such. I'll miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuu =( Byyye!