8.20.2003

wow.. sOh early...

I woke up at 8 am today!! Should I be proud of myself? Or hitting my head on the wall? lol. I actually woke up to go running... at 8:15 I stick my head in my sister's room to wake her up... and of course she chickens out. Pahahaha... I only ran for like 25 minutes, but it was something! So I guess I should go stretch and do situps or something and take a shower... I was just bumming around trying to get rid of that "don't have your head lower than your heart after you exercise" thing. So, I'm out.

edit

Dun dun DUH-dun, dun duh-DUH... I mean.. check out this picture ::shift eyes:: haha this is the one of EVERYONE at the TAF dinner... almost 40 people. In this picture, at least. It would have died if I shrunk it so... you can save it to your own computer for cropping/shrinking purposes.


Tada!! Things to notice:
Grant <~ what's going on there??
Steve <~ I must have missed something...
Peggy <~ what's that on her head??
Dave <~ could he be any happier to be there??

Oh, and sorry if that banner on top has gone haywire... I had it centered, but then it died when I put in this jimunjous picture. I tried to fix the spacing but it'll probably only look right on my resolution. Whatever it is. So, deal with it until this post disappears.

more edit

So sad! =( TAF depression strikes again... I read HoChie's page. He blogged all during taf and he has a ton of pix... even though there's a crappy pic of me in there... I forgive him. Heehee =) Does anyone have the full lyrics to "TAF Of Your Life" (the JH choir song)? Ahhh... I wanna go back... more than 11 months left =(. Where is TAF New Year's gonna be this year?? And.. and.. the dvd doesn't come till October!! Aggggh. Here's a thought: TAF depression only gets worse because school starts very soon after TAF ends... wouldn't it be nicer to have TAF at the beginning of summer? That way, you'll get home and be sad... but not TOO sad, 'cuz you've got the whole summer in front of you!! Riiiight??