9.19.2003

wow. i'm so excited.

And I just can't hide it. And I don't know the rest of that song. But homecoming is gonna be awwesssooooommmme!!! Okay, I am not being a stupid froshie (ERIC!!), I mean the homecoming GAME!! The halftime routine is soooooooooooooooo fuuunn!!! Not necessarily the actual dance routine part.. oh well, YOU'LL SEEEEEEE =D You better come! And if you can't... then it's just too bad! haha okay MAYBE I'll fill you all in... if I'm feeling nice...

Anywaaaay I hope the dance ITSELF will be cool too... maybe even dewightful. or shmiley. heh heh =) Yeah, I'm a loser, so what? Things are okay, I guess... I had a yucky cold yesterday but it was a lil better today. I don't think it'll be that bad tomorrow, at least I hope not. I guess I'll try to go to sleep early. Today was definitely a good day... homecoming assembly, which was crazy but we pulled it off and somehow it energized all of us. Practice was good, practice with the band ROCKED heh so much fun! WHOPS can't tell you why PUAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah so I guess I'm done... but just to let you know... I had a good day today =D yay!