11.18.2003

CAN'T THINK OF ANOTHER LAYOUT FOR MY BLOG!! =(

Actually, I can. But it's not working out in my color scheme. RAWRRR.. this feels like such a fuckin long week and it's only Tuesday =(.

I don't really have anything worth saying today. So, I'm just gonna ask some random questions and see how many you want to answer.

1: If the Maine South Hawks (varsity football team) played the Chicago Bears in a game of NFL football, who would win?

2: Why was SPAM invented? (what purpose does it really serve?)

3: Who is your favorite smurf?

4: (this one's really self-serving) Should I cut my hair short again, let it grow long, or keep it around this heightish for the rest of winter?

5: Is it "Matt Michaels" or "Mike Matthews"?

6: Do you really know what you want to do with your life already?

7: Is winter ever cool? If so, up until when? (Or the entire season??) (And I mean a REAL winter... not a weakling winter like in San Diego or something.)

8: Could you live without music?

9: What's better: a four day weekend or two 3 day weekends?

10: Should I go to Jamaica this winter break? (Only people who know why I possibly wouldn't go should answer... 'cause otherwise DUH I wanna go =P)

::edit::

11: Do you like the new layout? (=P I'm gonna have to fix it tomorrow or something, cuz for some reason it looks weird to me)