1.16.2004

Okay... I have a ton of stuff to post but #1) I'm lazy and #2) I don't really have time. So, this is just one entry that will grow and be updated bunches... with random crap... and some pictures. Y'know. That I promised a month ago.

Mary's [Thursday] was... hella tight =D haha... I don't even know how we spent those 16 hrs but I know only 3 of it was spent sleeping =P. We went bowling at Brunswick... which I didn't LOSE at =D In fact I have a picture proving that I was actually WINNING for TWO WHOLE FRAMES!!! haha... Damn, I owe you guys so many pictures. Sorry. I've got a whole lotta good quotes for yall too... here's a preview:

[setting: Mary's basement, near the TV, Alex clutching a notebook full of names of guys who we think are hot/cute]
Alex: WE NEED TO HAVE AT LEAST 200 BY THE END OF THIS!!!!
Everyone: ......
Alex: Here, I'll start looking at movies. [pulls out a random VHS tape: "Charlotte's Web"]
Bettina: You know that movie's animated, right..?
Alex: Hey... this rat's kinda cute.

Anyway, three hours of sleep but I'm still not tired. I went to bed round 6:30am and woke up round 9:30. And still goin strong. We went shopping... Express is having this HUUUUGE sale... haha. Today, I was reminded why I don't like trying shit on when I go shopping with boys. Anyway. I DID try on this REAAAALLLY perty dress ... that I might've gotten for Girls Choice.. if only I was going. LOL. Alright... I'm gonna get goin... but more updates and crap later.

blastin')) my friends over you... [new found glory]

//addendum

4-day weekend almost over... I have practice tomorrow, too =( Damnit I keep pulling muscles!!! !@*$&^... So, one more day before I'm back on the daily grind. Think I'll post pictures by then? Probably not. I'm thinkin a lot these days... I think it's unhealthy for me. To find out, just go bey0nd... Sigh. Life continues, huh?

I wish this weekend could've just lasted forever. So much fun stuff-- the sleepover, bowling, shopping, winter dance, chillin ... that's how life should be, huh? Doing stuff you like? Too bad it ain't like that. Oh well. Once again, I realize how much I love dancing... if the music is good and people are on the floor, why the fuck not? Also, I realize I can't dance to songs I don't know... and I can't take more than 15 min of techno without glowsticks. ARGH. I can't believe I cracked the ones I took from Franklin like 2 weeks ago... lol. Okaaay I'm done... more tomorrow, maybe.