1.24.2004

remember those pictures...

Yes! HALLOWEEN!


Wow... this was 3 months ago.


The classic "let's pretend to be serious" pic.


Awww aren't they cu-- wtf Alex?!


No really, I don't usually wear that much makeup.

MY BIRTHDAY =]


My lovely balloons from everyone... you can't see it, but they attached a can of Spam to the bottom -_-.


The engineering quad at UIUC... dAYM. Me and daddy =)


The cake with its cook... =) wait a second.. why does everyone go psycho in front of my camera???


Happy b-day to me and my mommyyyy =)


See, this surprise party for Emily's bday (8 days after mine) was originally my idea.... and then I end up leading Em into the basement: "SURPRISE!" ... pictures of Javy are taped all over the walls... I guess the party was for me, too ~_^


Thanks for the party, guys =D


What a beautiful creation.


~Pepto Bismol Chuggers Anonymouse [PBCA]~ forever =D

DOWNTOWN!!!


Finally fulfilled my dream of shoppin up n down Michigan... SO PERTY!



In Marshall Fields... lookin like tourists, takin pictures from the balcony.


How could I not take a picture?? Man... wintertime downtown is fun stuff.

TAF gettogethers!!! =)


Eric and Jeremy came.. unfortunately the only normal picture I took with them was pretty bad, so here we have Jason's garage... "Jason, is the body lotion in your car yours?"


More fun in Jason's car... his foine lights 'on the flo', as Liss would say.


Frank havin fun with my camera as Liss spazzes out


Mmmmm Chipotle =D


Asked some random chick in Starbucks to take our pic


Unfortunately, her camera illiteracy ruined the classic "let's pretend to be thoughtful" pic cuz half of us [including me...] didn't know she was snappin it

Maura's house... and all its legacy


Secret Santa fun... a bunch of really bad pictures were taken that night though -_- [not that I plan on posting them! =D]


But some cool pix too.. out in the snow [just like my banner]


More fun times at Maura's place... before the winter dance.

Last Thursday night =D


C'mon... can it get any more heavenly?? LIME JELLO HELL YEA!!


In front of Brunswick...


... where I actually DIDN'T LOSE!! [I tied with Lauren.. really! I'm the last one! Believe me!]

To leave you with something "elegant"...


Now, don't assume anything from the poker chips, frapuccino, and cards on the table [which by the way ARE transparent and really nifty] ... but uh... Olivia was having fun. "Look guys, I'm a blind guy with one eye open!"