3.23.2004

so worthless!

Everything! EVERYTHING IS SO WORTHLESS... *I* am so worthless. This WORLD is so worthless.

I can say whatever I want. I can act however I act. In the end, when I think about it, everything is worthless. Why do I bother? For other people's entertainment? I don't get it. I like being ignorant. I hate thinking so much.

The good part of life: Spending time with friends I don't spend enough time with... [Em, Elyse] making life so much better. People I need to see SOON (and have a chance at seeing): Anne! bitch went to Hawaii... Jason! spring break comin up soon... gonna see Annie and Liss soon.. want to see ZEN. Have a strange urge to see Peter from Chinese school.. I miss old friends! Wah =( ... also.. Eric coming up here mid April.. wheeeeeee...

**dedicated to everyone who makes my life worth living... who I love so much but sometimes don't get to see or talk to...**