4.14.2004

rediscovered the meaning of a "good weekend" [with pix!]

Ice skating.. [last weekend]

These two hot chicks... and me. and wtf is alex doing?!

Olivia is doing her "sexy look" and I look like shit... NEXT PICTURE!

Lookit the yummy pie!! [NOT a distraction] - creation by Ma-rrrrrrrrr-ia!Plus mocha thumbprints (tamara) and lemon-lime bars (meee)

Cone cupcakes (mM yes, cupcake mix in ice cream cones) by tam, and HEAVENLY CHEESECAKE by yours truly... yes, it was awesome.


Another picture of 2 beautiful ladies =P

Smile, Jase! ::snap:: Ahhh the face is melting! "wha? mm" ::snap::
"We'll just pretend we're naive and don't know how to tip..." yes, the waitress LOVED US.

"You can NEVER go wrong with Lee st!"

Red bean bing? =P "Uh, where IS coffeehaus?"

The REAL reason Franklin wouldn't hang out with us... but I forgave him, cuz he's mah roomie =)

"Let's play a game.. it's called.. FOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" [and then jason stabbed andrew..]

WHEW!!! Great one, guys. I basically did everything that I've wanted to do for the longest time. That would be:

+ BAKE!! [pictures to come]
+ hang out with Maria and Tamara and discuss our non-evil plans
+ get bubble tea
+ chill with tafers [pix to come]
+ watch a cubs game! (i <3 gonzo, patterson, wood, grudz, walker, et al)
+ amble around my town on a nice day
+ sleep for more than 10 hrs (this has not happened since winter break)
+ HAMMOCK!!!!

Got to chill with lots of people I usually don't see, talk to people I usually don't talk to, have all sorts of awesome conversations and all that great stuff... you guys are awesome =D Thanks for making me actually feel happy for the first time in a long while... I'll update this when I have time later =T I just had to let everyone know that I'm happy for once ~_^