5.08.2004

weird week

I've been so ridiculously sick this past week... I can't survive more than 2 hours without a cough drop or I start coughing and never stop. AARRGGH I HATE BEING SICK. I didn't go to school Monday... and I had a bunch of chocolate to sell by Tuesday. Well anyway, the point is, everyone was extra super sweet to me when I came back =) It made me all warm and fuzzy inside. (Shut up Emily.) I even got a bunch of "Awww where were you yesterday?"'s and then a blush cuz you tough boys accidentally showed that you noticed I was gone... haha SUCKERS. People even bought all my candy cuz they felt bad for me... hahah... aww.. they made me happy. Anyway it totally restored my faith in a lot of people and I'm still sick aka DYING but yall are so cute... so THANKS =D

So I'm definitely stuck here at home tonight cuz I'm sick and cuz I have to wake up early tomorrow to walk the Y-ME Race for the Cure... yes, walk, since I'm not healthy enough to run ANYTHING. It's gonna be fun though =]

stolen from andrew ... bold applies to me

01. When I was younger, I made some bad decisions
02. I don't watch much TV these days
04. I love sleeping
05. I have loads of books
06. I once slept in a toilet
07. I love playing video games
14. I like George W. Bush
15. People are cool
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year
18. I have a lot to learn
19. I carry my knife everywhere with myself
20. I'm really, really smart (it's been mentioned, but I don't want to be conceited)
21. I've never broken someone's bones
23. I hate rain
24. I drink health juice
25. Punk rock rules
28. I would hate to be famous [paparazzi]
29. I am not a morning person
32. I have potential
33. I'm pure Afghan
34. My legs are two different sizes I refuse to believe my legs are identical...
37. I can roll my tongue.
38. I dont like the way that I look
39. I'm obsessed with Italian food
41. I can be pessimistic or optimistic whenever I want
42. I have mood swings than you
46. I have talent
47. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have
48. I have an imaginary friend
49. I am currently single
54. I would classify myself as either punk or goth
55. I would classify myself as ghetto
56. I'm a prep, shop at abercrombie, and ADMIT IT. -_-
58. I don't hate anyone
59. I know how to square dance
60. I have a unibrow
61. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mom
63. I believe in God.
64. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
67. I never have had a girlfriend before
68. I've rejected someone before
69. I currently like someone and they have no idea that I like them
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
75. I am a member of the Hilary Duff fan club
77. I love broadway plays, and have been to at least 3
79. I plan on seeing Mary Kate and Ashley's new movie
80. I am completely shy around the opposite sex
81. I'm online 24/7
82. I have at least 25 away messages saved
83. I have tried alcohol at a party
84. I loved Rush Hour
85. I've read all of the Harry Potter trilogy
86. If I were a dwarf, I would be dopey
89. I would die for my friends
92. I'm obsessive and paranoid and extremely jumpy
96. Halloween is awesome
100. I'm happy.