6.07.2004

HOW MUCH DO I LOVE FINALS WEEK??

A WHOLE DAMN LOT.

Mon: LAST DAY OF CLASSES!!!
(no studying, since I'm getting a good grade in Bio I don't have to take the actual exam, just a "practice AP" test... PUAHAHha)

Tue: Biology 9:50-11:20
(organize WC notes + outline English essay + Span project)

Wed: World Cultures 8:10-9:40; English 9:50-11:20; Spanish 11:30-1:00; lunch and CUBBIES with sis @ Koi... Prior on the mound =D
(study formulas and crap... won't take long)

Thu: Math 9:50-11:20; I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE!!!!!!

Yes, I'm aware that half of you are already out of school. So shut up and let me rejoice in my own pathetic happiness.

+ Sometime end of June/beg of July? - gonna visit STL =) - tell me if you're goin!!
+ Jul 5-23 I'm taking Oral Comm @ MS [second sem] 10:10-12:20am A123 with Mr. Simich
+ Aug 1-8 TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFF2k4
+ Aug 12 CUBBIE GAMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!
+ Late Aug - finally gonna take some DRIVERS ED.. puahahaha.. sucha young'n. I'll get my license ON MY BIRTHDAY... SUCKERS.

Hm yeah, so shapin up to be a good one. Leave somethin.

PS!!

For all you suckaz who wanna diss on my Cubbies, SHUT UP! Okay unless you're a Yankees fan (and I don't associate with those..) or a ChiSox fan (and Anne doesn't let any of those LIVE to associate with me) I don't diss your team so don't be dissin mine. And half of the players are my soulmates/boyfriends/meant-to-be's (OR Anne's OR Elyse's) so basically any bad word towards them goes straight to me... and yall know what happens when you cross the Queen. Damn right I'ma direct a cloud to rain on you for the next month!! Or.. grow a flower on your head. Plus, LEAVE PATTERSON ALONE!! [scroll halfway down to Support] ASSHOLES!! And yall call yourself Cubbie fans... booing the poor kid. Why don't you save your breath for Magglio, okay? =D