6.23.2004

¿¿quieres ir a la discoteca??

Yesterday = fun shit. We should have more parties in my backyard =D Except I got mosquito bites... like the one on my forehead. Maybe that wouldn't have happened if Alex actually put the electric fly swatter to USE, instead of TELLING GRAPHER TO TOUCH IT... Anyway... me and my amigos (Lupe and Eduardo) just wanted to say gracias to everyone for attending my tejano commencement ceremony... it meant a lot to me, you know?

I owe you a shitload of pictures... from the picnic, too. And there was a rainbow today! (yes, I took pictures of it). And we're gonna have a car wash on Washington soon, so... lol. That way Anne doesn't have to bother putting on her shirt in the morning (which is obviously becoming a futile act). HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELOYCIOUS! ... and Mary, Anne, Rhi, Livy, and Maura (in the near future).

No, really though. I wanna go to the discotheque. =D So I needed things to do with my summer, so I think I'm going to redo the walls of my room. I'm just gonna write quotes all over my walls =D Schlang knows I'm good at that calligraphy shit, cuz I wrote her wedding invitations, right? So I'm looking for those paint markers... you know, they're markers but instead of ink they have paint? Okay someone tell me those things exist, because I can't find them, and I'm starting to think I'm hallucinating... any feedback would be cool =P

Everyone in Taiwan... COME BACK DAMNIT!!! We need to play =)

You can officially reach me during the summer (until TAF's over) at 372.7396 !!