7.05.2004

interesting past couple of days

I think I'll leave it at that, cuz most of it is in my mind ... I think my life is changing a bit for me and it's really thought-provoking, to say the least.

First of all, I'd like to say... SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP The two evillest teams in the AL, Yankees and White Sox. What a great weekend. (I'm starting to kinda like the Mets... it has nothing to do with Kaz Matsui, of course.)

A pretty good movie weekend-type-span-of-days. Thursday - Dodgeball at Crown with Jason and Andrew. Friday - Raising Helen at Pickwick with.. everyone. Saturday watched this random interesting movie on TV with a fight scene in the bathroom and the guy stabbed the other with an electric toothbrush. And they ran out of bullets so they threw guns at eachother.

Happy 4th, by the way. I've never really been in the US for it before, so I was like amazed. Went to Mikey's and chilled, had dinner, set off SO MUCH crap, omg so much fun. I'm such a pyro. Got a billion mosquito bites... RAWRR. Only problem is, I went to Anne's after I got home and didn't call my sister to tell her, so I'm grounded tomorrow.

Summer school starts Tuesday, from 10:10 to 12:20... so I can basically still do stuff anyway. Oral Comm.. gonna be so great! Gnite all..