7.30.2004

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF

Everywhere I look-- every profile, away message, xanga, blog... TAF TAF TAF TAF!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO EXCITED!!! Sunday, bus babyyyyyy =D And then I get to enter the beauuutiful Manchester dorms... decorated by my bestest buddies on hospitality - (Yea girls you hospitalize us! .. is that right?) I don't think I've ever been this excited for taf. Either because all mah boys n girls are on staff- or cuz I've spent all summer at home so I'm ready to leave-- haha. What sucks is, the end of taf means the end of summer. BUT LET'S NOT THINK ABOUT THAT.

Tomorrow I need to go taf food shopping. And then me and Mueller are gonna make a huge "GOOD LUCK ON 300" sign to put on Maddux's door... we're gonna do it tomorrow night. I'm gonna bring a walkman onto the bus just so I can listen to the game =D (Well not the entire thing...) but yea, obsession. Whatever, 300 is BIG. Anyhoo, then I still got loads of packing to do. SO EXCITTTTTTTTTTTTTTED...

Who cares about the 5 page essay I gotta write for AP euro???

By the way... Mary and Lauren's shindig ROCKED. Football/red rover in a skirt ... Fondue! ... water fight (..in a skirt) ... so much food. Man. Just good old fashioned awesomeness. I love you guys. I'll miss you. CYA IN A WEEK, SUCKERS.