11.01.2004

deet deet dede deet dedeet!

On Dateline tonight...

Yay 8th grade CCLA project! I miss it =( I miss smuggling the camera and computer out of school. I miss watching Catie eat 20 white castles at Mary's house. I had no intention about talking about this in this post but I had to come up with a random opening line.

Anyway, I'm having major post baseball depression drawback sickness. I mean, I'll sit here and refresh mlb.com as much as I want but yeah the season's definitely over. In other news, Peter and I invented the Red Cubs (or the Blue Sox... but then its too much like the White Sox... so I shot it). We are hella good. But we couldn't decide on V-tek/Barrett. So we bickered then put both in.

I crave FREEDOM. This past week all I did was mope. I miss my optimism. What happened to it? And then I watched My Sassy Girl and then I bawled my eyes out. Guess that wasn't a great idea if I really wanted to feel better. I think I might feel better this week. I think. I hope. Actually, I figure if I tell myself I'm feeling good, then I will. So yes, this week will be a good week.

I think.