3.29.2003

dAym... since when did everyone find my xanga??

So I find out today that the "Sites I Read" button on Xanga actually SHOWS you the sites you read... like, the latest posts of everyone. And the latest subscribers. Okay, since when did my sister's friends start looking at my blog?? And why does no one comment? lol. I have a question... how do you get all your posts on Xanga to be private except one or two? Do I have to go through all of them and hit the private button, because if so, screw it... my xanga goes all the way back to September.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISSA!!!!

For your birthday, I'm getting you mugged... I mean, a mug.

why is it saturday...

In one day I will be back to school. Chinese school, at least. And then regular school. I don't think I can make it guys... I'm such a lazy bum!!! I was supposed to spend time on homework today... maybe study for the end-of-the-year Algebra II test that will determine if I have to take the course over again next year (shit no... if I fail this test I'm gonna have to hurt someone.) But noooo apparently I'm incapable of working... I swear, you're not the only one with ADD Peter!!!

RIP ... the streak... =*(

Sobbbbbb...