3.25.2003

revelation: when a clothing care tag says "do not iron", it really means do not iron...

But they were wrinkly!! So I was trying to steam them... which wasn't really working. So I said, screw it, what can happen if I just do it a little bit? I thought it might damage the fabric a little, but not a lot. Wow, I'm bright. So, I now have a large hole in the knee of one of my favorite pants. Great! Well, I sewed it up a bit and it looks normal when I'm just walking around. Come to think of it, I don't care that much, since there's already a seam running thru the middle. Maybe if I sew the other side it'll look okay...

revelation: if life hates you, saying the words "i dont think it can get worse" is not a smart thing to do...

Two days ago it was 3 down, 2 to go. On my right hand, that is. First, I got my hand scraped against the Science room door. This is due mostly to the dumbass-ness of the kids in our grade. I was leaving class and they thought it'd be great to shove the door at me... so first reaction of a door cmoin at me is to shove it back, and of course the kid thinks that everyone is below him so he doesn't see it coming. It hits him the face. Then one of his other friends steps in and shoves it back at me (wow.. original, yes?) while I was trying to squeeze past and it scratches the side of my middle finger. One down...

Then (out of my own stupidity) I cut my finger on the cardboard Pepsi box.... I told you I'm bright. After that, I scraped a piece of my thumb off on the vacuum's water tub thing. Okay, this I blame on the toilet. It was going screwy and there was water on the floor (yea... ew.) so I ran to get the vacuum and tried to get it to work, but the frickin tub wouldn't come off so I was prying at it and my thumb gets mangled. THEN, the NEXT day I'm steppin into the bathtub when my left pinky toe knocks into the siding and starts bleeding.. ::sigh:: and of course later i run into the side of my bed and kill my RIGHT pinky toe. Isn't it dandy...

revelation: in chicago, spring break doesn't really mean SPRING...

In fact, Chicago barely even gets spring at all. It usually goes straight from winter to summer. However, the school boards MUST know that if the average HIGH temperature in the middle of their proposed "spring break" is FIFTY DEGREES FARENHEIT, it really ISN'T spring now, is it?? So, we won't die from waiting another week or two, and I would MUCH rather have a spring break when it is... ::dun dun dun:: SPRING! Yesterday was the nicest it's gonna be all week... almost 70... I think I had a heart attack, lol. Anne, Elyse, and I were outside at 10pm trying to make backwards shots on Anne's basketball hoop. Too bad it's gonna be SNOW a week from now.

Oh, but screw the negativity... I still got a week left of break