4.10.2003

hunnie, i FOUNDED the "FUCK YOU, SCHOOL!" club...

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... BAAAAAAH!! you know what i wanna do rite now? KILL SOMETHING. instead, i've resorted to killing a couple cans of pepsi. which makes me wanna .. KILL MORE THINGS. rRrr... why is it that people hold things back from people they want to be honest with them... trust isn't a one way thing MORON... and if it is, somethin must be pretty damn fucked up w/ whatever's goin on there ... bahhh. also, what kind of guy makes some perverted remark towards another girl WHILE he is writing a "sorry" poem to his girlfriend? just wondering. something to ponder about.

So, lessee, tryouts-- I bombed my triple pirouette, I bombed my fouettes, I wasnt even concentrating enough to KNOW how I did on my side leap and I don't even remember my switchleg leap. How bad was that? Excuse me for sounding haughty, but it was STILL DAMN GOOD OKAY BIATCH?? but no, I'm not bitter. rofl. really I'm not.. I don't really care at all. I didn't want to be on varsity because I wouldn't know anyone on the team and they'd all be upper classmen and stuff... I'd rather be a JV captain. still, I think I should have made it. Why? Maybe I made my audition sound worse than it went. Most people can't even hit a double pirouette well-- I hit them every time, therefore I tried a triple instead. Most people didn't even attempt fouettes-- they did axels, which I also hit every time so I tried the fouettes instead. I usually don't need to concentrate too much to hit a nice side leap and... well, the switch was weird. Anyway, I still think I could have made it. Maybe it's because I'm an incoming freshman.. lol. Whatever, I'll try out for JV in the fall.

But I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sore!! I swear, I woke up this morning and thought "fuck this I'm goin back to bed". FUCK DOMZ!!!!!!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO DIE!!! I guess the reason I'm in such a bitchy mood is cuz I'm SOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how much pain I am in. I can lie down and feel pain. I sit down, I feel pain. I walk, I feel pain. I think the very action of my heart and lungs causes pain. And my ass hurts soooooooooooooo bad I swear its gonna fall off... basically because i tried SOOOo hard to get my right splits down the past 3 days, the butt muscle is probably damaged for life. I have to move bery bery gingerly or I will cause permanent trauma to my legs. I stole a pillow from Chris today cuz I refused to sit on the chair (which is hard and metal and painful >_<) but wait-- he DIDN'T COMPLAIN! That was amayssing! It's kind of scary, he's acting waaayyy too nice for it to be normal. Which one of you guys paid him? lol jp. Not that he's actually nice, it's just that he's being NOT mean ::gasp::

So I found more school people's blogs today... they're really amusing =P and ranty. Mostly because they were pissed when they wrote them. Well guess what? I'm pissed too, so DEAL WITH IT. And this blog is gonna be long so if ya dont like it FUCK YOU. I mean... errrrrrr FUCK BAND. I haaaaaaaaaaaate band!! FUCKIN 6 AM... it should be illegal. And I didn't practice at alll this week (not that I ever do) but I got moved to another sectional and I'll just sound reaaaaalllyyyyy sucky =( BUT SCREW THEM ALL becuz... becuz... I say so =( so I took the shotgun off the wall and I fired two warning shots--- lol jp. I need to watch Chicago... very soon. And Anger Management.. View From the Top... Malibu's Most Wanted... what's going on this weekend people? And an even bigger question-- will I be able to live that long?

So anyway since you made it to the end of this rant I must apologize if I say anything really bitchy and irritated to you sometime this week... just feel happy that I didn't KILL YOU. lol jp. I almost did kill Hipps today... I swear... SOOOO close! He brought it upon himself. Anyway, so this is the reason... and bah. I'm off to go shoot more warning shots into people's heads...