4.02.2003

"i can't find a picture of artemis with clothes on..."

Oh, that's such a shame Peter... haha. Okay, that's just one weird quote that I've heard over this week. So, I've decided I'll post all the scary things people say to me every Friday. Or Saturday. Or Sunday. Depending on how lazy I am. Yeah, well then, Sunday lol.

he had it comin...

You know how people have these little habits that get you down?
Like Bernie. Bernie liked to chew gum.
No, not chew. Pop.
Well, I came home this one day and I am really irritated,
and looking for a little sympathy
and there's Bernie layin' on the couch, drinkin' a beer and chewin'.
No, not chewin'. Poppin'.
So, I said to him, I said, "Bernie, you pop that gum one more time..."
And he did!
So I took the shotgun off the wall
and fired two warning shots...
...into his head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, I'm standing in the kitchen carvin' up the chicken for dinner,
minding my own business, and in storms my husband Wilbur,
in a jealous rage. "You been screwin' the milkman," he says.
He was crazy and he kept on screamin' "You been screwin' the milkman!!!"
And then he ran into my knife!
He ran into my knife TEN TIMES!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pUahaHAha!!! If you don't know, those are quotes from the lyrics of "Cell Block Tango", which is from the musical Chicago. It's a GREATTTT song.. it's HILARIOUS. But I'm talking about the MUSICAL version... not the version from the movie, because that's totally different. Anyway, now that I've scared all of you sufficiently, I'm just gonna go to bed now... lol.. good night =)