4.01.2003

oooh... sand-bulldozer...

Okay, new Kiki pic up... sorry I didn't change it yesterday. I was trying to, like late at night about two hours after I typed out those passages from FFN (fascinating, eh?? -_-), but for some reason blogspot was bein an ass and decided not to work at all. I fixed it today... and I changed the time settings... I had it on Central but they were showin up in Cali time =T so I changed it to "Atlantic" time... apparently, I live in Canada now =D

speaking of cali...

I'M STAYING I'M STAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no i'm not done yet)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay you can imagine in your head the rest of the exclamation points. But guess what... I'M NOT MOVING!!!!!! You have no idea how happy I am... lol. I still don't know WHY we're not moving, but hey, I'm NOT so THERE =D. But of course there's always a catch.. my dad says "You're staying!!" and I'm like "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!" and he mumbles "for a year at least". Hahaha.. okay Pops... s'long as I'm staying for a year =D. Now I'm scared that my application to my high school didn't work out, because I didn't really concentrate there anyway LOL. I'll have to ask all my friends for help getting around the school because I basically spaced out during orientation. OH WELL =)

you look nice today... april foooool!

Yeah... we're such dorks. It was Veronica's fault, I swear! She was the one that started going up to people and saying.. "You look like a girl today... APRIL FOOOOLLL" in a ridiculously high voice. Or, "You're sooo smart... APRIL FOOOOOOOOOL." But of course, it was amusing, so we all caught on... haha. Sure, we're weird. But it's not stupid if it's HILARIOUS =D Happy April Fool's Day everyone =)