4.18.2003

yesterday: weeeiiiird dayyy!

[this was posted yesterday at 11:30pm] It was bad... and then strange... and then good. Well, I feel crappy right now but that's only because I'm tired. I swear, earlier I was having a good day! lol. I had to wake up really early for an ortho (blahh.. FINE, just 8 am but that's still pretty early, kinda..) and then the library to find A Room With A View for my LA project... I have a TEST on Tuesday... it's supposed to be a presentation and a speech and it's supposed to be motivational so I know I'm gonna fail. I'm too lazy to start researching and stuff too... gahh... I'll never get anything done! And theeennn I heard something that made me really upset for a long time (sorry no details ... ask me later or something)... until I realized that it wouldn't really help if I pitied myself forever. So I decided to give up on moping... even though it's quite fun.

And after that I accompanied Alex to her first date ever! Fun, eh? Too bad they didn't talk. =) haha ohhh well it went okay, you did fine Al!! lol. We watched Malibu's Most Wanted and shiiiit that's the FUNNIEST movie!! Mostly because we came up with the idea even before the movie came out. Veronica was being an idiot and a wigga so we were like, "So V, are you ghetto now?" and she goes, "Oh yeah you know I was raised in the ghettos" and Em says "I'm sorry Veronica I wasn't aware that there are ghettos in [insert name of rich white town here]" and V says "nahh I'm reppin' the hoods of MALI-BOO" So naturally (~_^) when the movie came out we decided we definitely needed to see it... I'm sure it was pretty stupid in some ways but hey as long as it has a deeper meaning to us, isall good! =P

work? heh.. yeah... sure...

Well, I finished my Chinese homework and that's a pretty big accomplishment. I still have a week's worth to make up from a while ago but I think I'll be okay.. I only have like four more classes till the end of the school year so I'm verrrryyy happy! It's kind of freaky how fast summer is coming along... not that I'm protesting or anything, lol. I still have 20 math problems (hyperbolas and other conic sections... yay?) and all that LA research speech crap to do. I'm soooooo scurred... to even START, because I know it's going to be annoying and shtupid. bAhh.. Why am I such a slacker? Heh... that was a funny question.