4.20.2003

what's an LA project without the feeling of incapability and hyperventilation that precedes the deadline?

It just wouldn't feel right without completely freaking out the night (or two nights) before! Yeah, so I'm definitely screwed. Definitely. I just don't have the frickin willpower to work on it when it's not due tomorrow. It's due Tuesday, and I realize that. I should be working, I realize that. I'm just a slacker... I've done everything to procrastinate and now I am blogging. Actually, blogging kind of helps when I'm doing a project because it makes me realize how screwed I am. Anyway, I have some research done. Very minimal amounts. I emailed the principal of our school to ask questions about our lunch program (basically my topic) and she gave me the phone number of some lady at the Marriott... ROITE. Well, I can't get a hold of her until tomorrow after school when I can call her so I guess I'm at a dead end here. Without the info what am I supposed to do? Write the speech without knowing? Ha... I guess. It's basically what I plan to do today. I'll just kind of throw some facts together and use some big words and hope to BS my way out of yet another LA project...

So what am I waiting for? Let's go hyperventilate! Woohoo...