4.25.2003

the new love of my life: michael schmalz

OH YEA I LOVE YOU MICHAELLLLL!!!!!! YOU'RE A STUDMUFFIN AND YOU KNOW IT!!!! Obviously, with Michael there, the 6th 7th + 8th grade dance was beyond wonderful. Let's see, I'm not gonna write a huge entry on this cuz it'd be boring and annoying sooooo let's see:

+ Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots o' PEPSI =)
+ Walking around and asking random 6th graders to dance! (that was Anne... I swear... I was kept from doing that because of the damn dj's choice of songs =P)
+ Last dance at Emerson with all the little people-- awwwwe!
+ 6th graders are sluts... o_O More than Anne!!!!!! jpjp (okay.. not jp...)
+ Volleyball kids-- you're all psychos!! Violence is not the answer!!!
+ Basketball-- 1 out of every 17 shots!!! YESH!! hahaha... and Michael standing right under the hoop so everyone who made it hit his head =P
+ Michael Jackson girly walk + fake die-hard Av fans + Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous = headacheness...
+ Got a 99 on that LA project... EAT IT HOCKETT!! YOU KNOW I DESERVED THAT!!!
+ By the way Michael is Emily's lil' bro who is in 6th grade... and he is very scared of me (and Anne... more scared of Anne, definitely.)

I'm out! More headacheness coming soon to theaters near... me.