4.26.2003

recital shtuffs!!

If anyone wants to go to my dance recital this year on May 17th at 6:00PM you have to tell me SOON because I need to buy the tickets tomorrow morning... It's at Ridgewood High School in Norridge... I think we can give people rides if they get to my house. Erm, right. So tell me if you can come because that'd be awesome =) Call me or IM me or whatever, I just need to know if you're going or not. You can get tickets later but tomorrow is probably the best time to.

- edit -

I read some of my old blog back in October... It was pretty damn interesting! School killed me though. School, and winter. Winter's gone but school's still goin strong!! I can't wait until graduation... Six Flags trip... promotion... so damn far away. Damn school! I'm completely out of energy and I slept 12 hours last night-- does that say anything? Out of energy... hmm... need pepsi =) ... gonna get pepsi...

spinnin' (as my sister puts it..): my bloody valentine -good charlotte-