5.05.2003

for once, i may be speechless

I keep babbling on about things that don't make sense, and I keep deleting them. There's so much going on right now. I need to do so many things but I don't know where to start! First of all I need to finish my math homework.. I'm trying to get a hold of Emily on the phone because her dog Sasha was put to sleep today... =( and well I guess there's a multitude of other things that have gone wrong today already and I feel so constrained and bottled up because I can't do anything about it until tomorrow!! Since last year I've tried to stop worrying about things that I couldn't help, but for something like this (as opposed to a project for school, for example) it's so much harder just to WAIT... and wait.. and wait... and AGH I'm going to burst!!

Okay so I guess I'm not speechless.. I'll write more tomorrow, maybe.