7.21.2003

back from pieland...

Also known as Taipei... I don't know why Pieland sticks so well. Just because Peter decided that the city's name is actually Tai-pie, and wanted me to buy pie for him. Oh, I would, Peter, but then you'd have to give me at least half... mMm... pie =) Anyway... it was actually pretty cool, for the most part. First of all, we took the bus there-- freaking 6 hour ride. The only reason it was bearable was... that bus was LUXURY, man.. Seriously. The chairs were like recliners, and they had a built in massager thing. Everyone gets their own lil TV thing. There's 4 channels of movies, one channel of cartoon movies, and some Taiwanese TV program. There was also Nintendo... the controller was in the armrest. What the?? LOL I loved it =D I finally saw xXx (yes, I didn't see that when it came out, and yes, I will now believe you when you say that Vin Diesel is fine), and Lilo and Stitch (for the billionth time), and the Sweetest Thing (disgusting but hilarious). It was the cooooolest bus ever. You needed headphones to listen to the movies and stuff, but if you didn't have them, your headrest thing has speakers on either side. I'm like... dAym!!

The shopping was very very very cool =) Taipei has a bunch of nice stores... everything's hella expensive, but they're nice =D Um, it also has a bunch of weird stores... like all the fake Gucci and Coach... Oh, my bad. I mean Cucci and Goach/Oach. And the condom store. Oh yes, that was great. It was all colorful and happy and stuff... and then you walk in and there's a green condom w/ a face on it. What the fuck? Okay... And then they had all these methods to put them places for decoration.. on your cell phone, with one of those blinky light thingies (my sister saw one of those blinky lights with a Stitch on it and says, "Ooooh I want one!!" Suure..) And in your car, hanging from one of those suction cup thingies... Yeah, it was quite interesting. Um, and disturbing. A lady walked by with her friend, and she glanced at the condom w/ the car attachment thing... "Oh, that's just a lollipop store." Heh...

The one part that pissed me off the most was the people who we stayed with. I call them Aunt and Uncle but really, it's my grandma's sister's husband's nephew. And his wife. Anyway, they are utterly obsessed with their kid. He's one of those kids that has rich parents and is sent abroad to study-- in his case, LA. I met him when we were little and he was such a spoiled lil bastard... I really doubt he's changed, especially since he is still being spoiled by parents who believe he's an absolute angel. Anyway his mom loves me and she will NOT give up the idea that she can set us up!! HOLY SHIT... gimme a fucking break! You asked last year, I said no. I mean, hold on, I might have suddenly changed my mind... uh, NOPE. Still no. The next day she's like... "Oh yeah, I called him last night and you know what he said?" Er, nope, and frankly, I don't care. "He said that he's too busy studying for a girlfriend, hahahahahaha!!" And I couldn't help laughing with her, 'cause it was just too funny. And then she says "But he says he'll try to visit you in Chicago if he has time." I stopped laughing. Whatever... if he comes, I'll just sic him on one of my hot pocket friends =).

IM GOING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMME!!

2 days =D