7.28.2003

OMGGGG ITS WORKINNNNNNNNNNNNNG

YAAAAAAAAAAAY =) Oh man I was gonna die without a blog. Seriously. Yeah. Um, so now I have nothing to say. LOL jp =) Well I figured out that Anne has two computers and I can actually log onto blogger on one of them. Yeah, I know it took me forever to realize that. But hey, I'm back, so the world is good again.

and now i'm leaving again...

Well I'm actually not sure what's going to happen. I'm going home tomorrow so that's good, but I don't have an internet connection at home anymore, since we cancelled the AOL... ARRGH! I never thought I'd be so upset to not have AOL =P. Anyway if I don't manage to get a connection by August 3rd, I won't be online till at least August 10th because I'm GOING TO TAF!!!!!!!!! Whee =) Youthin this time, baby... no more dreamy jh'ers for me. LOL jpjp... I'll be nice to all yaz JH ppl (heh heh Jeremy n Lil... I'll be your big sib!). TAF in 6 days... wow!! I've been looking forward to it for so longgggggggggg!! Oh but someone remind me to tell Dan I changed my email address, or else it's going to go in the yearbook wrong. Heaven forbid! haha. Okay, everyone please hope that the yearbooks will be better this year... last year they were all messed up! =( Anyway... if anyone's taking the Chicago bus to taf, tell meeee because I want to know =) Not you, Annie. We already know, and frankly, we don't care. LOL jpjp =) Oh, and who's gonna bring Ramen?? =D

life at anne's house

... is so depressing!! Every two seconds she manages to fit in the words "and you're stupid, and nobody likes you," into whatever we're doing. And I'm officially banned from singing. I say, "What, is my voice that bad??" and she goes, "Yepp!" Agh, lol. She's so mean to me =( and abusive. She gave me all the scratches you see on my right calf. HAHAHHAHA No just kidding those are battle wounds from my fight with the corner of the bed. But if you see pinch marks on my arms that's from Anne. And if I have a black eye... uh...

i dont get in fights =)