9.02.2003

agh i had sucha crappy day!!

Everyone mourn for me! =( Sigh.. okay... school went off normally, cept for the fact that it was SCHOOL and school just sucks on it's own. I talked to some people (er or person) and yeah... some of you know how that went, lol. Just a boring day in general, and I was so dead all day because I've been totally sleep deprived for an entire week. I'm so bitchy and impatient when I'm tired, it sucks!!!

Practice was alright, we got captains today... One of them is really nice, and I knew she'd be captain since last week =P You could tell. The other one... well, she's a freshman and a bunch of the upperclassmen were pissed they didn't get chosen. She's not that great either.. in my opinion. But she knows everything since she went to summer camp (sigh.. bullshit) and she sucks up to the coach. I don't know what irks me so much about her... I think it's her facial expressions. They make her look like she's going through excruciating pain or something. Though appearance shouldn't really count that much, it does when you're on stage and you're supposed to look like you're having fun. And she looks like a chicken with a shrunken head... hehe. I dunno... if you've seen a picture of her you'd know what I mean. Not that I'm trying to rag on her or anything... for some reason she just gives me a bad impression.

I guess the major reason is that I'm so tired... I should get some sleep, or something. =(