9.24.2003

hm... yay for capriciousness?

I'm done! Yepp. My buddy list holds one less person now... hopefully this isn't an on-off thing. But I learned something really important this past week... no matter what happens in anything else, it's always your friends that matter the most. Oh, and boys suck. Hehe oh wait that line is reserved for later. Whenever "later" shall be =P Also, I apologize to anyone that I've talked to recently and I've just totally been out of it... Sorry =( but the exhaustion really got to me and it was hard for me to be upbeat and all that... I think I'm feeling better though =) I feel hyper right now, but who knows how tomorrow will be? =P

BUY A WREATH FROM MEEEEEEEEEE

PLEAAAASE haha ask me at school or something but we've gots ta sell "holiday greenery" for Hawkettes and I still have 13 items left to sell... so ... if you guys ever hang up fresh wreaths around Christmas... buy from meeeeeeeeeee =) Just ask at school, I'll probably have a couple forms on me. Please. Please.

i'm so excited!!!!

Check this out: Co.Dance, this company that used to be owned by Paula Abdul, has conventions every year... My Hawkette coach used to assistant teach for it, and she's trying to get us an opportunity to go!!! AHHH IM SO EXCITED!!! It's in February so hopefully it's not on the weekend of a competition or Girls' Choice... actually, if it were Girls' Choice, I'd probably still go. Maybe I'd be able to go to both... we'll see. Anyway, I'm just too excited to think of all this right now... they have all these HUGE names in dance and great choreographers, etc etc and I'm totally psyched!! ahhh okay.. haha... I'm done.

otherwise...

Life is okay, I guess. There's a night game at MS tomorrow night so EVERYONE GO! Especially if you didn't see the homecoming halftime routine because we're performing it again (which is bogus because now it's not "special" anymore, but oh well). I'm gonna be able to leave school at the normal time but I have to go back at 4:45 =( And I'll probably be there till 9... agh... I better not have homework. But yeah, it should be okay. Alright, I'm done for-jienay, I promise. =D Blog later!!