9.27.2003

i love this...

Just an update: the performance on Thursday night rocked the house... I'm barely exaggerating when I say the ENTIRE school was there. The bleachers were sinking under the weight-- there were more people than at our homecoming. Actually, some of the bleachers literally cracked. And they stopped letting people up there =P. Oh man it was crazy, a total dream. The lights were perfect... I miss performing under stagelights!! I'm addicted to them... I love the way it feels, with a huge crowd and big spotlights. Wheee =)

Not only that, but my coach actually APPROVED of it. She said that a bunch of people couldn't tell which squad was JV and which was Varsity-- we all said "OHHHHHHHH" and then all the Varsity standing near us turned around and asked what happened. "Nothing" O=). So she actually gave us a day off of practice. Oh lord it was blissful. It made my day, and then the next day too... haha. Plus, she bumped up our practices next week too so we could next Friday off. AHH =) then after that we have two three day weekends... gosh darndit, this is wonderful =).

weeeekkkeeennnnddd

Now that I have no free time during the week, my weekends are five times more valuable to me =P I TOTALLY miss hanging out with all my friends =( we barely see eachother at school and I don't know a bunch of people that they've met. Yesterday Em Mary Anne Maura and Elyse came over and we basically talked for 4 hours straight. Good times... and reminiscing of good times. Oh how I miss the days of Jan's class. hahahaha. Yeah so basically I'm in a really good mood right now, and I'm *hoping* that it'll last for a lil longer. It's freezing outside already but I'm really excited for the weekend so wheeeeeeeeee hit me up sometime or IM me because for the first time in about 3 weeks I'll probably say more than a total of 5 words ~_^