9.09.2003

i need a break, period.

sOh tired =( One game down, but homecoming prep now. Tomorrow, the rest of the halftime dance we have to do with Varsity. Thursday, marching choreography for the parade. Friday, marching with Varsity. Next week, possibly practice every day. Still need to learn our halftime. etc etc. So tiring... no break... no end in sight. Sept 20, homecoming... to date, or not to date? haha.. as if I have a choice. Depends who, if anyone, asks me. Getting nervous about all the girls on the team n what the heck they do for the practice before homecoming, cuz I'm pretty sure they're doing something... hmm... do I need a date? What a question. It totally conflicts with my whole "Why depend on a guy?" dealy, though it totally exposes my inability to bear embarassment... rawrr. Did anyone understand what I just said? haha... IM me if you really wanna hear about it. Stupid dilemma. =(

Can't speak in complete sentences.. totally braindead.. still gotta read stupid mythology book for English, even though I read it already in 4th grade even though I have the book but I had to buy it again because the page numbers are different... =( And today... I heard some bad news that I knew I'd hear since 2 months ago... strangely enough, it hasn't upsetted me much. Is it because it doesn't matter to me, or am I just too dead to care anymore? Life is .. gray.