9.10.2003

i'm not the only stalker

My friend was telling a story about last year's homecoming... when she introduced her friend to her date, her friend said, "Wow, so YOU'RE the infamous one!! I know all about you! First period, study, second period..." heh that's HILARIOUS especially because um I know almost the entire schedule of some people... d-wightful people.. HAHAHAHAHA That was Elyse's idea, not mine!!! I don't come up with stupid puns with their names!! Anyway.. I'm not the stalker, Emily is. And you all know it's true! rofl. Yeah, whatever... I'm nada freshie stalker... hehe =)

Things are kind of turning up... or maybe it's just my current mood. For some reason my current mood has such a direct effect on my perception. It's kind of disturbing, because then I never know what's true. Reality is skewed, I say, SKEWED!!! Anyway... I'm finding where my friends go during passing periods so sometimes we can walk to classes together... which is really only 5 minutes, but it's better than nothing!! I've developed great skill with opening lockers, and lunch actually counts for the rest of the day. Except before Hawkettes, because I always have to eat before practice. Ummm Hawkettes is getting better too, I guess... I think I'm going kind of unnoticed though. To be honest, I think I'm doing pretty well. Oh well.

Still got the homecoming problem.. heh, yeah, 'cause I totally could have suddenly gotten rid of it in a day. Sigh. But life is alright. For now.