11.30.2003

and so it begins...

Really, this has nothing to do with "kindness" week at South, cuz those signs really didn't do shit for me. But I've just been hearing so much negativity from the world lately (including myself) and I really want to try to turn it around. I know how much the "little things" count and I figure I might as well give back to the world that has constantly buffeted me, beat me up, kicked me to the ground and stomped on my bloody remains-- BUT ALSO has blessed me with so many things that I take for granted-- my friends, my family, a good life, a fair amount of talent and a chance to make something of myself.

So here it goes, World. I'm gonna count these random acts of kindness --just this week-- so I can see how I'm doing.

1) I commented on Sarah's blog today.. just to say hi. She's a WAY old friend and she's moved away and I don't talk to her as much as I should... but I miss her so I wanted to let her know she ain't fergotten ~_^