11.09.2003

happy birthday to... us?

happylandloxx: we're 15!

Knowing someone with the same birthday as you is SO COOL! Yay, happy birthday to my birthday-buddy, Jeff! [And my mommy who claims her bday is the same as mine. Psh. See my sister's blog.]

Anyywaaaayy I had a niftay birthday weekend... First, school on Wednesday was psycho. I got to school with like 20 lbs of crap to carry and lo and behold-- NO ONE WAS THERE. Thanks a lot guys ;) Actually, they missed the bus. But anyway. When I finally made it up to my first period class I saw a buncha balloons hovering over the hallway. Ahhhh it was so cool =) Thanks so much guys!! (I should get a picture of them up) Let's see, there was hello kitty, blues clues, (both from Emily) then (among others) "Happy Retirement", "It's A Boy!". Someone asked me what my new baby's name was... "Javy Jr. of course!" even though some people claimed it was Chris Jr. but that's totally untrue!! Y'know. ;)

Er.. went shopping some, hung out, GOT FINDING NEMO from Emily =D and a REALLY nifty giftcard from Maura... then Alex paid for a sweater I wanted (good way of finding a good present, huh?), then went down to Urbana to visit my sister. Bummed around, saw her nifty new apartment, reminded her to take down the poster of liquor on her cabinet before my parents saw it. You know. The usual. ~_^ Went to a party at Canopy <~? with my sister's ID. Cuz I look so much like her. "Ummm can you just, kinda, squint your eyes a little?" =D It was pretty cool... but I wish the music was better! =P Guess I just didn't know enough of it. Dancing to music I don't know is weirrrd... but NOT AS WEIRD as those guys that kept following us!! AHHHHHH "Run away!!!" Hmmm... and Kevin made fun of me. Damn.

Erm, yes, then came home and had no time for homework. Still doing it actually. Ah, well. Pictures later. Goodnight, folks ~_^