11.12.2003

the purpose of boring updates: to clear my mind. yes, i do write in here for myself, not to entertain the public. though sometimes that is unavoidable. (easily-amused bastards.)

So! Another practice today... felt like Friday though, since we got early release and I was home for a full whopping hour before returning to school. >_< Erm. I dunno, practices are bogus. Before it was because I was mad at myself for dragging my lazy ass around and not doing anything productive. But now I've gotten my act together and half the squad hasn't. I know I slacked for a week, and I'm not excused for it, but it's not just the people who're new who need help with skills or anything... there are people who are just straight-out slacking off. And as much as I don't enjoy doing some painful exercises, I do them because I know they're good for me and I want to improve. Some people are standing there saying... "Why do we have to do this? Our coach isn't here." And that totally irks me.. can't you take some responsibility for yourself?

Anyway I don't really want to type anymore. When I started this entry my keyboard was fine. And NOW, after breaking off part of the space bar (not the top, the bottom part..) it won't work right and it takes so much goddamn concentration to type at all. Rawrr. Okay, bye.

just gonna reiterate this

Coming into this day, I was feeling pretty good about myself. And then I went and did something really stupid... like spilling Pepsi all over my desk and keyboard. I HATE CLEANING KEYBOARDS. And then I broke off a lil piece under the space bar (IM me for an explanation if you really want it) and suddenly my space bar isn't working. And. Yeah. I was really pissed and in a ridiculously nasty mood.

So, I just want to say, that friends are the best. After bitchin at just about everyone who attempted to IM me, I went and started on homework. Then I hear the IM ring again-- it's Mary. Being her cute lil upbeat self... and it cheered me up a little bit. I go back to looking at some notecards that I lent Alex, and written on the top of one-- "Javy Lopez rox my world". See.. just the little things... help so much. You guys are great. Thanks.