1.01.2004

Everyone plus their grandmother's fish xanga'ed. I mean, XANGA'd!!!!! <~ that was for Peter. Cuz he's the only one who will get it.

I'm really random right now.

Cancun was good. But if I talk about it I will get lynched, so I think I shan't. But I am home now. And I heard TAF new year's was good? Without me? (sniff).

Currently hating on: sluts. airheads. the parents that allow girls turning into sluts and airheads. the society that allows sluts and airheads to prosper. the boys that promote girls turning into sluts and airheads. boys in general. (the worthless ones). oh, and the yankees.

Alright, alright. It's 2004. Now go away.

edit>> FINE. What's up with New Year's anyway? It's just another day... it just happens to be the day that someone picked thousands of years ago to be the "first". It's all relative anyway. But, fine. This is what my motto this year shall be:

Works, huh? So, I deleted part of the post up there ^ because I figured it didn't matter. I'm so sick of CLUTTER. Just get it all out... purge everything of excess. Rrgh. My mind is mush and I feel like punching something. I guess I'll do a reflective thingy or somethin some other time. But I seriously have felt like crap all day. Boo.