12.26.2003

ahhhhhh warm weather....

No, I'm not hallucenating. Within... let's say 20 hrs from now, I will be basking in the Mexican sun .... I CAN'T WAIT. =) I've still got to pack a little bit, and my flight leaves at 7 tomorrow morning... but it's all good.

Although I am slightly sad because I'll be missing TAF New Year's... again. =( I didn't think so many people were going! But, they are. And then everyone's gonna be in Chicago afterwards, but of course, I won't be here anyway. Boo!!! That's alright though... I saw a bunch of people today. [begin: summary that you might want to skip>> Eric and Jeremy flew in around 10 in the morning =P Roger picked em up then got me then we went to Jason's... Chilled there for a while, watched Jeremy break all his darts then ate a GOURMET lunch made with great talent [um, and microwaves] by Jason =D Ummm... drove to Frank's... played mah-jong (hell yea!! azn style.. haha) Did NOT go ice skating (stop glaring at me), ended up at Brunswick zone but didn't really do anything that actually required being at BZ =T Then went to Roger's and had dinner, found Linda n Jason (her bro), ended up playin cards (as always) before I had to go home =( I wanted to go to Vince's but I had to be home earlier cuz of the stupid flight >_< rawrr. So, basically did nothing but got to drive around a bunch and chill. Sniff, sorry I can't stay longer and hang out with the rest of TAF that is coming to Chicago while I'm gone... ]end: lengthy/boring summary<<

ERGH! What is everyone doing for New Year's Eve?!?!?! ... I'll be back home at around 9:30 that night.. =D

I'll miss you guys!!! =)