12.21.2003

i am LOVING this

AHhhhhhhhhhhh basking in the glory of winter break... =D and it's actually sunny outside! I always feel so much better when it's sunny. Anyway. Yesterday, saw LOTR3 w/ Anne... freaking 3.5 hour movie. And I had to go to the bathroom for 3 hrs of it... >_< haha. Oh well. It was worth it!! For me at least. Some people don't LOTR and really I don't mind except when they diss it completely... it's like, give it up, nobody wants to hear your excuses. =P

Back on my happy note... heh. Then I went to my performance.. what was cool was that we were performing at the varsity basketball team's halftime. Normally we do sophomore but since the varsity cheerleaders didn't have a routine ready, they bumped us up =D. It was my kick routine and I suck at it but I'm pretty happy with how I did. I basically got my right splits and I only made one mistake, even though I was sick and felt like I was going to die. My mouth got really dry and .. yea... being sick isn't cool.

Oh yeah, and my sister's home. =) Yay. All I need now is to GET OVER THIS @#$*&ing COLD!!!!!!!