12.23.2003

I'MMMMM... DREAAAMIN OF A WHIIIIIIIIIITE CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAS....

SNOWING'd!!!! =D There's gotta be at least 4-5 inches by Xmas.. YAY =) We went to Maura's today to exchange Secret Santa gifts... Elyse gave me the cuuuuutest lil reindeer from BBW and I got Maura a really pretty necklace from Express. Which she picked out. Yesterday. "Hey Maura, I might give this one to my secret santa person. What do you think??" Heh. Anyway, we ended up going outside and playin in the snoow =D and then we went CAROLING... We made 2 dollars and a box of cookies, LOL. And we also pissed off some Polish lady. She was like mouthing at us from the window, as if we couldn't see her. Bah-psh.

Ummm tomorrow's Christmas Eve =D!! And then Christmas!!! Break seems to be going by so quickly.. I'm leaving on Saturday (for Cancun) and coming back New Year's Eve. Friday I'll see my ROOMIE Franklin, and Jason, and ERIC FROM STL!! (hahaha I'll finally be in town when you come visit!! =D) And then Jeremy... comes for a day and tells me 3 hours before he leaves. (It was for a hockey tourny though..) Anyway, I'm kinda sad because everyone is actually going to TAF new year's this year and I can't. =( Boo. Sorry guys!! Eh, oh well. WINTER BREAK =D

-edit- 12.24 Let's scratch that. Ends up I'm chillin w/ Eric n Jeremy Friday.. wha?? Still need Chi-town get together.. right Liss??? After New Year's? =P I'm really happy about how this break is turning out though.. I'm seein TAF friends, goin on vacation, gettin time to chill out... just one thing missin. Hm.