12.22.2003

downtowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn =D

Yes, I finally accomplished my goal of going downtown to look at the lights and Michigan Avenue... It was SO MUCH FUN!!! Except we didn't go ice skating =( but that's okay. We can go next year! In fact... next year, I can DRIVE! (Does that fact scare you guys?) Anyway, it was great. We went to Coach and looked at the 300$ coat for a TODDLER, and the really pretty blue/white purses they just came out with 3 days ago... We also went to Tiffany & Co. where we pretended to be rich... Maura's pointing at random things and saying "Yeah I hope Dwight gets me that for our anniversary..." and the old lady behind us shoots us a death glare. Ah, that was fun stuff. Went to H&M for about an hour =P great store!!

Um, went a bunch of other places. Ended up at the Marshall Field's food court (foodlife) which is REALLY cool because it's a bunch of kitchens and they give you this credit card thing to charge all your food on. You pay the balance on the credit card when you leave the actual food court. Mmmmm yummy. (I'm not really writing everything because it'd be long and some people *AHEM ALEX* wouldn't bother to read the entire post.) We ended up taking most of our pictures on the way back to the car, since all the trees were lit up by then. I've organized all my old pix from the fall and my birthday and all that crap... I guess I can put them up sometime soon, if yall want. Here's one for the road.


Hallowen: Me, Mrs. Depp, and Em =)

PS: TAF gettogether!! Let's say.. Woodfield... January 2 or 3? Yeah??? IM me or comment =D