1.08.2004

okay, i'm done with it

I'm sick of feeling so down on myself. You know what? Too fucking bad. This is how I am. These are my flaws. These are my strengths. Deal with them. If you don't like me, then... you do that.

These are the hurdles in my life. They are there to make me stronger, and with each hurdle, I become more and more capable of crossing the finish line. And I will find a way to get there... staying true to myself the entire time. Tomorrow is gonna be a crappy day, and Sunday, even worse. But I'm going to survive.

I heart my friends. To everyone who noticed.. anyone who cared enough to ask... thank you. Even when I think I can't talk to anyone about something, my friends press me and force it out of me, then make me feel better about it all. I literally would be lost without you guys.

So here we are, ladies and gentlemen. You have just witnessed an inner moral battle --otherwise known as a mood swing-- in blog form.