3.01.2004

happy march

First normal post in a while... actually nothing to talk about. It was so nice this weekend... it felt so great... I'm a total victim of seasonal affect syndrome or whatever. Wanna just sit outside and soak in the sun (or in the case of today, rain). 3-day weekend was heavenly =] and spring break in 3 weeks (actually, 2.8 school weeks). Everything I've looked forward to since winter began is approaching... I hope it at least meets my expectations =P I have a horrendous streak of setting high expectations.

I'm actually enjoying practice lately... although I skipped this morning because I felt like shit when I woke up. I'm really sore but I really really feel like dancing =D Spring dance comin up... yeesssssss!! On a different note... drama level has significantly decreased (especially the i-hate-hawkettes-get-me-the-hell-out-of-here stuffs) though I'm starting to hear a lot of it from other people... which makes me sad for them, but also reasserts the fact that people in general should chillax and get over themselves =D Ah yes, the return of a no-nonsense type-ish post from Bettina. How much did you miss them?

One last note: Al/Em, I'm so proud of you; Chris/Alec, welcome to the family =]

spin it)) roll wit me . . . boyz ii men