3.28.2004

my comment boxes are bitches. who votes we kill them?

Spring break's over... ::cries:: ... but in 8 school days, a 4 day weekend... then 7 full weeks of school. Then 3 day weekend... and finals. SO CLOSE! Anyway, since you all totally want to know about my spring break, I suppose... I SUPPOSE I can tell your unworthy souls. [Other reasons apply... such as -not having anything better to talk about and -trying to pretend my life is worth something.] So this will be one of those boring cliche Xanga posts that will outline my life to you, my dear stalkers.

Monday: Shopping at Woodfield w/ Jieh jieh... except we spent so much at H&M and XXI that we had to stop before we died. Watched Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights @ Randhurst.. met my other soulmate. His name is Javier and I have officially combined him and Javy into one entity because they're just both so damn hot and talented. Then went to Bakers Square and met Elyse's future husband Steverino and Eric whom Alex claims to be soulmates with, but none of us really believe her. Oh and I got a high-five from Sean for being a pimpette. You know how we do.

Tuesday: Walked to Elyse's in my oh-so-painful shoes which gave me blisters and made me bleed. Met Schlanghammer and walked to Franklin to see all the hoodlums. -myyyyyy... milkshake brings all tha-- Ummm then I can't remember what else I did. Someone remind me?

Wednesday: Journeyed to yon land of Annie and Elissa. Actually went to Woodfield and had COLDSTONE finally! Mmmmmmmmmm so tasty. Then Liss picked me up and THEN we journeyed to yon land of Chewsters. Walked around a bunch, met a bitchy Blockbuster guy, made COOKIES... =D and macaroni that expanded. WEIRD. Watched Out of Time wit DEN-ZAYYL in it.. good movie =D The chick was scary/possessed.. but oh well. Then helped Annie choreograph her Orchesis tryout routine... hope it goes well, lady! Aww... I miss TAF people! Must have get-together soon =).

Thursday: Placed under house arrest since my sister went to Marquette... was finally allowed out to watch Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, which, by the way, sucked like none other. Though it didn't matter because I got to see my soulmate Steve.. we had a deep and touching ESP conversation as I pretended to have lost my cell phone in the theatre.

Friday: Al's house... walked uptown, ate at Pickwick. Then Starbucks... trying to open the door by pushing through, then realizing it was a "pull" door, having Maura run into me, then spilling her hot chocolate all over herself.. and directly after that, encountering Kevinkelly with 3 of his friends. That was fun. So Maura and I, laughing hysterically, try to explain why it was so stupid that it was funny, while Alex and Elyse call me a whore and an alcoholic. This name-calling continues as we walk home and especially after I flick off a guy goin by in his car saying "hey ladies...", and after them informing me that he was hot and was probably Josh Caudill's friend. Damnit. Then Em's house where we watched the Simple Plan dvd and proceed to fall in love with Pierre all over again =D. "He's like a religion!"

Hm so that was long, huh? Even though I cut it short ... well, that felt good! Now I'm back off to school.. please kill me now... however, Easter weekend sounds appealing =D, and I'm starting track NO MORE HAWKETTES thank you dear lord. I think this is gonna get better... I hope.