4.04.2004

THE LONGEST WEEK EVER!!

And I have an actual reason this time! My aunt is driving me NUTS! Someone SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE I'm going INSANE here!!! And my cousins invaded my house yesterday. Argh! I seriously can't take this any longer. You have NO idea of what I'm dealing with here... it's like a level of ignorance that not even the most moronic EVEN AT MY SCHOOL could/would dare to fathom. My daddy's not comin home till Friday ::cries:: My stress level is escalating, damnit... as proved in the past, that is NOT a good thing. In fact, it's detrimental to my memory storage. Damn straight. If I failed the 12 chapter cumulative geometry test on Friday, I blame the aunt.

I think I'll do a weekly update from now on, unless I really feel like saying something in the middle of the week. Because really, I am just totally lacking inspiration. And you, my faithful blog reader, can suggest whatever you very well please. Not that I'll comply, but you can always try! The best part is that... I only have 3 days of school this week =D. FuAhaHAha... I've already got reserves for my extended weekend. Wednesday nite= track meet! >=( sooo will probably miss Ari's pool bash.. DAMNIT! sorry baby... Thursday= cook/bakefest with Maria and Tamara uh with nooooo hidden evil plan whatsoever... Friday= TAF peoples day, though we still need to plan (cuz the lord knows THAT takes forever)... nothin for Saturday yet? EhHh we'll come up with something =D. Uh, no more ice skating though. I'm done with that, thanks =P.

**IN DESPERATE NEED OF NEW GOOD SONGS... you know what I like ~_^... suggestions?**