8.25.2004

AHHHHHHHHHH

It feels like I've been doing homework ALL WEEK. Oh wait... I HAVE. The sad thing is, I don't think I've had that much. The Euro essay definitely sucked bunnies... but then all I had was little assignments. I think this is the result of not having a last period study this year. I knew this was gonna happen. Man. Craptacular. Plus, my mommy's gotten into a habit of giving me two dinners... one at 4, one at 8. SOOOO much food! ARGH I don't even have gym this semester to work it off. Note to self: this could be a major problem.

Anyway, today was definitely better. I'm gonna talk about something non-school.

Oh yes, I'm getting my braces off (exactly) October 4, at 2pm. Wheeeeeeee... I'm mad I didn't get them off Monday, but the secretary was nice and bumped up 2 of my appointments, or else I'd be waiting til November. Driver's Ed starts Sept 7 ... I better find a way to manage my time before then, cuz this is not working.

editPS: The Fall Play is the Visit by Friedrich somethin. Soooooo good... the plot is CRAZY. I hope I can be in it, but again... the time management is perrrty bad on my end right now. Scratch that... the practices coincide with my Driver's Ed classes, which I definitely cannot be missing. Blah. Okay, winter play (and spring musical... haha).