8.24.2004

ugggh[aka big school entry, do not read if you don't want to think/hear about it]

Sooooo depressed. People ask me what I did this past summer... I really have no answer. Since I didn't do anything. AND IT WAS AWESOME!!! I just can't bear the fact that it's over already. I finally got a taste of how a normal summer should be, and now I don't want to let go! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...

So here goes round two of my "first day of school" entries. Basically, I'm still a freshman. I have all these random classes in the [confusingly numbered] C wing now, plus two half studies, so I definitely got lost twice today. Not only that, I went to the wrong study, and IN THAT WRONG STUDY, tried to climb over a desk and knocked it over/fell over/tripped. I'm also having major identity problems. All summer I've been my normal hyper happy self, and suddenly I'm back to school, where half of my classmates think I'm a nerd/hermit/listen to classical music?!? Anyway, so I'm still in my TAF social mood (I can't really explain it, I think most of you know what I mean), and I don't think I said anything TOO monumentally stupid, and a bunch of the girls who were on my squad last year are still randomly talking to me, so I guess it's a pretty good start. I think that everyone is always cooler the first week of school because they're hoping they'll find people to talk to during the course of the day. Once they find those people, the exclusiveness starts.

On a boringer note, my classes last FOREVER. NINE FUCKING PERIODS IN ONE DAY. 35 minutes added to the school day. Absolutely despicable. Literally the longest school day of my life. My lunch moved from 10:20 to 12:50. I'm most scared for Spanish and Math, cuz there are some pretty hardcore speakers in my class and some diehard Mathletes goin on thurr... kinda freaky. Drama is gonna be bomb... I'm really lookin forward to the plays and musical this year. Sooo lucky to have bunches of you guys in my classes. Hopefully I can make the most of it.

Anyway... gettin' back on the daily grind. I CAN'T WAIT FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND. =D