10.06.2004

pix

Sick of people bothering me about it. And you'll continue bothering me, because I barely took any pictures. Oops!


girls n boys-- ::Jason and Bettina walk into Emily's house, an hour late:: .... ::Bettina runs to get into pic with 7 girls she doesn't know::


"How come it looks like there's more guys than girls?" ... "Because... there ARE..."


At the restaurant-- Bucca, at Yorktown. Sir Andrew Shen, looking mighty noble.


Crap. The only serious pic that me and Jason took together. And I look like crap. >_<


This one's better. And my earring was bugging me so I'm playing with it in about 4 different pictures. Which I'm not posting.


too much fun with the menus there. "Let's make origami!" Ahaha... our waiter, Jake, was feriggin awesome. By the end of the night, we were all best buddies. And he put Jason's menu boat up on the shelf with all the decorations.


Lizelle, Kara and me... yay a normal pic! That Kara took... because I'm not smart enough to do these things...


Oh and we left a thank you note to Jake. On the back of a menu. With menu crayons. Yay!


Way too amused by pretty stuff. But I loved the corsage... good thing we went to get it, Jason! haha Okay I'm done, no more pix... don't kill me.

psst...