10.11.2004

i can't let go of summer...

Yeah I know it's October already....but I just don't want to accept it. I don't want to wear sweatshirts or sweaters to school (even though South is freezing enough to wear that throughout the year...). I don't want to see snow, hell, I don't even want to see my birthday yet. I just want summer. Warm weather. Clear skies.

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous. In fact, I'll even take this kind of autumn weather for another month or so. Since we only have two seasons, I guess it's more of an extension of summer. But seriously.... bright blue sky yesterday. Pure as crystal. The trees around OCC are amazing. I don't want them to go away. I guess there's otherstuff to look forward to... my birthday, Thanksgiving break, getting my license, winter break, living life, etc. But I don't want to think about that! It's too far away! I just want to enjoy myself and relax while I can. It seems like everything that I wanted has either passed/left or is so far away/unobtainable. Like... peace of mind?

I just heard about someone whose boyfriend moved to Thailand. It was soooooo sad. Why does life do this kind of shit to people?