10.26.2004

randomize

I'm sick of heartbreakers. All you assholes in this world. I'm sick of hearing of my friends, strong people, who are just getting fuckin run over by morons that they SOMEHOW trusted and then had it thrown back into their face. How does this happen? Every day I learn yet another way that people find to be jerks. It's as if they try.

Anyway. This weekend was pretty good... correction, Saturday was good. Sunday I had driving session then Chinese school then homeworked my ass off until I fell asleep in front of the TV watching BOSTON KICK REDBIRD BUTT.. TAIL. Up 2-0 baby HELL YES. So, I drove on the highway yesterday and today... definitely a success... Woodfield every day once I get my license haha. I really can't wait. Winter break is gonna bring me almost everything I want. Take the road test on that Friday, then gone to Jamaica for a week before Christmas, getting home Christmas day, then TAF new year's (I'm on the planning committee! ha ha).

I'm done with that journal for English so I guess I might update more. Might. I'm feeling a lot better about classes... not that Euro isn't still eating my life or my English teacher has ceased to piss me off... but I'm doing okay. I wish I could say the same about everyone else. I hate it when people I love get fucked on something that I can't do anything about. I hate feeling helpless to help people. It's all because of those assholes...

In another news... happy bday to Jason, Peter, and Eric.

[[edit]] Here's an interesting thought: What is your favorite/most memorable/best memory you have with me (or involving me)? Yes I know I'm pretty damn awesome, but PICK ONE ~_^