5.14.2003

need some help here

Alright, here's the scenario (from yesterday). This conversation is with a kid at my school named Andrew. I was okay friends with him last year. He had a huge crush on my best friend Emily for 2 years straight and I helped him get over her because she didn't like him. A month or so ago Emily liked him again, but he was asking another girl to the dance. Long story short, he is bitter towards Emily (and all her friends) now because he thinks the girl turned him down because Emily talked to her. Also, Andrew's friend Brian likes me and asked me to a dance. So, here is what happened:

ARedSock22: hey
MistiSkyez: hi
MistiSkyez: you unblocked me o_O
ARedSock22: the only reason im talkin to u rite now is for some1 else
MistiSkyez: i know
MistiSkyez: because god forbid you'd unblcok me for any other reason
ARedSock22: SHUT UP
ARedSock22: do u lik brian
MistiSkyez: touchy
MistiSkyez: no
MistiSkyez: why cant he just ask me to my face
ARedSock22: cause hes shy
MistiSkyez: ic
MistiSkyez: so you are going to block me now?
ARedSock22: im decidein
MistiSkyez: look i barely even talk to you unless you IM me first anyway
ARedSock22: so, ur point
MistiSkyez: i dont get why you need to block me
MistiSkyez: unless you hate me
ARedSock22: its a possibility
MistiSkyez: could you tell me why? you dont have to
ARedSock22: so ud go w/ him if he asked u to ur face
MistiSkyez: no
ARedSock22: y
MistiSkyez: he just never talks to me
ARedSock22: cause u lik dan bergren
MistiSkyez: i cant go with a guy that i cant talk to
MistiSkyez: no, i like someone else
[I explain everything (and I mean everything, I was totally honest with him) to him]
ARedSock22: hahahahahahaha\
ARedSock22: lmfao
ARedSock22: rotg
MistiSkyez: you think i'm lying
[More explaining]
ARedSock22: hjahahahahahahahaha
ARedSock22: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ARedSock22: lmao
ARedSock22: lmao
ARedSock22: im gonna die!!!
ARedSock22: hahahahahahaha
ARedSock22: lmao
ARedSock22 has signed off.

I seriously want your opinions on this. I was struck so speechless I don't even know what to think of it. I could care less if you tell me that it was all my fault and that I'm wrong, because it's your own opinion. I just want to know if I'm wrong to want to maul him with a stainless steel frying pan.